Home & Garden Products Market 2018 – Opportunity, Driving Trends and deep study.
PUNE, INDIA, March 28, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Global Home & Garden Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global home & garden products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The home & garden products market consists of gardening and outdoor living products, home improvement products, and homewares. Gardening and outdoor living includes garden buildings, manual and electric garden tools, garden utensils, outdoor living products (garden furniture, barbecues, ornaments), and plants and growing media (bulbs, compost, domestic fertilizer, flowering plants, seeds, shrubs and trees). Home improvement includes retail (not trade) sales of decorating materials (paint, varnish, wall tiles, wallpaper), Electricals hardware (alarms, light fittings, plugs, switches), hardware (brackets, locks, nails, bolts, nuts, etc.), other materials (adhesive, aggregates, boards, cement, doors, window frames, glass, bricks, timber, etc.), and manual and power tools. Homewares includes retail sales of home hardware (crockery, cutlery, glassware, rubbish bins, storage, mechanical utensils and home devices e.g. scales), lamps and lampshades, textiles and soft furnishings (bathroom textiles, beddings, cushions, futons, hammocks, mattresses, table linen, furniture covers, doormats), and window dressings (blinds, curtain poles, rails, curtains, hooks). Any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
– The global home & garden products market generated total revenue of $1,435,967.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2013 and 2017.
– The home improvement segment was the markets most lucrative in 2017, with total revenue of $758,448.1m, equivalent to 52.8% of the market's overall value.
– The US and the Asia-Pacific are currently the strongest markets globally, generating 38.2% and 33.5%, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global home & garden products market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global home & garden products market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key home & garden products market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global home & garden products market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global home & garden products market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the global home & garden products market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global home & garden products market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global home & garden products market?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 21
Who is the target reader? 21
How to use this report 21
Global Home & Garden Products 22
Market Overview 22
Market Data 23
Market Segmentation 24
Market outlook 27
Five forces analysis 28
Home & Garden Products in Asia-Pacific 35
Market Overview 35
Market Data 36
Market Segmentation 37
Market outlook 40
Five forces analysis 41
Home & Garden Products in Europe 48
Market Overview 48
Market Data 49
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire